Noob seeking a Job

bigren09

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been playing for a short while, and i am looking for a steady income of lindens. I dont have any experince yet, but i am a fast learner and i play alot. So if you wana give the NOOB a shot message me, i will be on for the rest of the night till 4am est so message me IG or on the boards either Bigren09 or Marcus Shuut

I have been playing for a short while, and i am looking for a steady income of lindens. I dont have any experince yet, but i am a fast learner and i play alot. So if you wana give the NOOB a shot message me, i will be on for the rest of the night till 4am est so message me IG or on the boards either Bigren09 or Marcus Shuut

Thinkerer Melville wrote:

But keep in mind that most employers will want some experience in SL 

And, a lot of places won't hire you if you're under 30 days old.

My suggestion, if you want to try to make money here (without being in the Slex industry) would be to pick up a skill...building, photography. Create something that you can sell inworld. Try taking pictures... There are classes for these things (although, I don't know where they are honestly) and you should be able to learn it pretty easily. It's not the quick way to earn money, but it is another option since you're so new.

Good luck..

(Edited numerous times because I think faster than I type....) :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.