I just wanted to let you know LL, you have ruined this game

WannaPiEcE Crabgrass

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ever since Philip Rosedale has left this game you have continued to ruin it.

Please stop ruining this game.

I have not 'played' this game in over 2 years and "tried" to play today and was greeted by "you have been logged off because your account was trying to login from a different location" 3 times.  Changed my password, ok.  Everything is working now.  Oh my what a mess you have made.

Classifieds seem to be useless now, I tried to find a mall, nightclub, place to go hang out, not possible via the search, which is only accessible via the top menu.

Destinations?  10 or so? Nope not what I was looking for.

You have ruined the game for people that just want to play, meet, have fun, and mingle.

I wish I could play in viewer 2.19.x when this game wasn't as big as a disaster as it is now.

Please for the love of god, STOP messing with this game, your developers are messing with code that they didn't make, they didn't develop and are making this game horrible.

Yours truly, someone who tried to play this game today and realized the MAGIC of SECONDLIFE is now dead.

Ever since Philip Rosedale has left this game you have continued to ruin it.

Please stop ruining this game.

I have not 'played' this game in over 2 years and "tried" to play today and was greeted by "you have been logged off because your account was trying to login from a different location" 3 times.  Changed my password, ok.  Everything is working now.  Oh my what a mess you have made.

Classifieds seem to be useless now, I tried to find a mall, nightclub, place to go hang out, not possible via the search, which is only accessible via the top menu.

You have ruined the game for people that just want to play, meet, have fun, and mingle.

I wish I could play in viewer 2.19.x when this game wasn't as big as a disaster as it is now.

Please for the love of god, STOP messing with this game, your developers are messing with code that they didn't make, they didn't develop and are making this game horrible.

Yours truly, someone who tried to play this game today and realized the MAGIC of SECONDLIFE is now dead.

WannaPiEcE Crabgrass wrote:

Sooooo... your problem resolved itself and you're here complaining... why?

Hmmm. There are 1462 results for "nightclub" in Search right now and 2057 results for "" in Destinations.

What was your problem again?

LL just can't win, can they? Either they're not developing the "game" enough or they shouldn't develop it at all.

Edit: Added quotes around "game".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.