[SOLD] Homestead Available For Sale w/Renters

SorrowDragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Asking $300USD + Transfer

Tier Date: 5th

Perfect Name for a Hangout, Club, or Mall or Residential rentals.

If wanted, this homestead already comes with two 1/4 Sim Parcel Renters (commercial/stores), Both currently pay L$2,250 per week or L$9,750 each per month (2,250 x 52weeks a year, divided by 12 months = 9,750 per month).

So in total the two current renters pay L$19,500 per month which is approximately $80 USD. In other words, this is more than 1/2 the monthly ($125) Linden Labs cost of the homestead already.

Both current renters have had their remaining rent refunded, been explained that this sim may be transfering to a new owner, and are both ready and willing to stay put and begin paying rent as soon as transfer is complete, so the next owner may be able to immediately set up rental boxes and immediately begin recieving income from this sim.

I was using 1/2 the sim personally for myself, but I have went ahead and cleared out my items, so now there's 1/2 a sim available to rent out as well for an additional $80USD per month or use for yourself if you wished.

Asking $300USD + Transfer

Tier Date: 5th

Perfect Name for a Hangout, Club, or Mall or Residential rentals.

If wanted, this homestead already comes with two 1/4 Sim Parcel Renters (commercial/stores), Both currently pay L$2,250 per week or L$9,750 each per month (2,250 x 52weeks a year, divided by 12 months = 9,750 per month).

So in total the two current renters pay L$19,500 per month which is approximately $80 USD. In other words, this is more than 1/2 the monthly ($125) Linden Labs cost of the homestead already.

Both current renters have had their remaining rent refunded, been explained that this sim may be transfering to a new owner, and are both ready and willing to stay put and begin paying rent as soon as transfer is complete, so the next owner may be able to immediately set up rental boxes and immediately begin recieving income from this sim.

I was using 1/2 the sim personally for myself, but I have went ahead and cleared out my items, so now there's 1/2 a sim available to rent out as well for an additional $80USD per month or use for yourself if you wished.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.