Can't see my group's member list. Tried SL Viewer, Singularity, and Firestorm. Been four months.

Shon Charisma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I created a group in SL. It has 35 members. For the last four months, I have been unable to see any of the members or notes. I have tried in SL viewer, Firestorm, and Singularity. I have NO idea what to do. I have another group, and I can see that fine, and I can see all my other groups that I belong to as well. Help, please!

2 answers to this question

Strange issue. All I can think of is to select Advanced Menu > Clear group cache then relog. To be honest, Clear group cache is a bit of mystery and not even Torley Linden could explain exactly what it does when asked some years ago other than saying it has to do with info in the Group Information Panel. Some residents actually use it when performance is a bit off but how it could affect performance is beyond explanation.

Failing that working, you may need Linden Lab support and to get that for an issue like this, Premium membership I imagine.

Just thought I would add this even though the thread is so old just in case someone else is searching.

I had this issue recently and had to file a support ticket. I had a special characters in my role title. One had corrupted and was preventing the list to load. Once I went under the role tab and removed the special characters my member list reappeared.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.