I have singularity for my Sl but on the last times i see only tje other avatars gray

MingiarDundup Oyen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

in my singularity for Sl i see only the other avatars gray but not all,i have tray to clearing the caches, relog many times, but nothing change,and i have see too that if im to one distance from someting and i use the viever for look more near one immage,this one lose of clearity to be focused. i need one viewer w semple command and not complex like viever 2 or Others.

What do you advise me to do?

Thanks

Mindiardundup Oyen

3 answers to this question

Since Server Side Baking has been launched (a few weeks ago), you DO need a V2 based viewer to see the avis correctly. If you don't like the V2 UI, you may want to use Firestorm viewer using Phoenix skin, which looks very much like the older UI. So yes, you have to upgrade to a recent viewer. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/It-s-Time-to-Update-Your-Viewer/ba-p/2067673

There's. no need for anyone to switch to Firestorm if they don't want to. I think now all the viewers in the TPV list apart from Phoenix and Dolphin have been updated to use SSA, as has the Cool VL Viewer. Dolphin should be updated soon, I understand, but RL is keeping Lance, the developer, very busy right now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.