Looking for a specific Dance....

Julia Hailey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to find the dance "Huffin It" that is used in a few of the club dance balls.  It's a single dance, found in the female dance hud balls at a few of the clubs I have been in recently.  I have asked random DJs and such but have yet to find anyone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help you might have! :)

Julia Hailey wrote:

I am looking to find the dance "Huffin It" that is used in a few of the club dance balls.  It's a single dance, found in the female dance hud balls at a few of the clubs I have been in recently.  I have asked random DJs and such but have yet to find anyone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help you might have!
:)

Sometimes you can locate the object that contains the animations you are interested in.  For instance a solo dance ball floating above a dance floor.  Right click it, select "Edit"   Go to the 'Contents' tab.  Wait for the contents to load.  Find the animation you want in the list.  Right click it, select "Properties"   Open the creators profile.  Look for a link to their store.  Probably in their Picks. 

Remotes & Huds at clubs generally won't contain the animations so you need to find the object they work off of.  Also - the name of a dance in a menu may be different from the name in contents. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.