Every time I try to place my SL Marketplace order, my browser gives me the message :"Server Error".

Kevin Omizu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Clearly your installation of Google Chrome is having issues launching the authorizing transaction to log into your account with your saved login information to create your Invoice for approval. You might try installing FireFox to see if this is a Internet Browser related issue or an account related issue.

If this happens with FireFox as well please check you Anti-Malware software to see if it is blocking pop-ups from your Internet Browsers

Edited:

Yes the purchase Fulfillment system has been updated and you are presented with a detailed Purchase Invoice to review. From this Invoice you may then select the default payment method or select an alternate payment method and then complete your purchase. A 2 part fulfillment process occurs afterwards whereby the purchase is funded after which the purchase is delivered to you in-world. This process takes a little bit longer but I've found it to be reliable.

Another Option:

Be sure to completely clear out your Internet Browser Cache. This will remove any remnants from the earlier fulfillment system.

Ive also had the same problem I cannot pay for anything in my basket, from what i hear LL have changed there payments system, im wondering if the cause of this is related, also a couple of people have been having issues purchasing things inworld, aswell as creators not receiving there payments, did using another browser work for you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.