2 Bloggers Wanted

Julya Lykin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey,

I run 2 different fashion blogs.  I am involved with so many things that I can not keep up so I'm looking for a little help.  I do not want them to die out as they are both pretty popular.

The first one's called Yer Mawm.  It a freebies blog.  Everything posted on that blog is no more then 1L, that includes paying for a group.  You must have the slurl & distinguish if its a group gift, freebie, scribo gift, or dollarbie.  You may use your shape & eyes.  But EVERYTHING else MUST be free.  There is no theme & you can mix it up.  As long as you have quality pictures & showcase the product well.  Yer Mawm is for an outrageous freebies group that is very open.  You can talk about everything & cuss like sailors.  You can do whatever you want in your post, other then pixel bumping. (This one would require to join a group to post notices.)  The last thing that NEEDS to be done is a notecard to be sent to the designer so they know they've been blogged.

The second one's called My Haters Motivate Me.  A normal fashion blog which can include freebies with it, but not necessary.  You can be as outlandish as you like.  It's completely up to you.  As long as your pictures are good.  The only thing I ask is that you have direct slurls to the product, & most importantly the PRICE.  You can blog sales, events, whatever.  Again, last thing that NEEDS to be done is a notecard to be sent to the designer so they know they've been blogged.

I'm extremely laid back & probably the most easy going person around.  If you want a kick back environment & just love to take pictures you're more then welcome.  Either male or female can show interest.

If this sounds interesting to you, please leave your name here & I'll look you up in-world. =)

Julya Lykin

My dear, 

I got really interested in your announcement, since I've been thinking about blogging fashion and freebies, but I have no skills on building a blog. 

I'm a very easy going person and I've been playing sl for over 6 years now. 

You can search for me in world: Lanai Lubitsch

Xoxo!

Hi, I wouldn't mind helping you out. For the second type of blog lol. I love freebies but I don't mind paying if it's cute enough. :)

I used to have my own blog if you want to check it out & see if you think I can help you it's Gypsyfae77@wordpress.com

If not, no problem and good luck on your search :)

Nastasia

I'm also interested in helping out with either blog. I'm very active in all walks of SL life from hunts, to The Arcade, sales, and much more. My name is Reyetta Claven. Feel free to look me up. :) Here are a few of my most recent outfits and photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reyetta/9410151825/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reyetta/9412902730

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reyetta/9410136353/in/photostream/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.