Come see the art work of Chief Bowenford - Gallery opening !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*** GALLERY OPENING ***
This coming weekend Saturday 27th of July 2013, starting at 1pm SLT.
You are invited to the gallery opening displaying the fun and wonderful art work of Chief Bowenford at Gallery entrance (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jewell%20Island/114/219/1014)

Take the tp up to the gallery after you receive the complimentary glass of champagne. The gallery will stay open to visitors for a few weeks.

Further information or questions can be directed to Chief Bowenford or Guerlin Idlemind or Mirabella Seda in-world.

Thank you and hope to see you there!

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

woot ! another opening party on a saturday lol !

cant wait to see Chief's gallery.. not sure ill be here at the oppening since it will be late for me.. but who knows ? lol..  

I wonder if it'll last all day? :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

...Dres

The gallery and exhibit will be available for viewing until monday, so plenty of time to see them, if you can't be there for the actual opening . :-)

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

woot ! another opening party on a saturday lol !

cant wait to see Chief's gallery.. not sure ill be here at the oppening since it will be late for me.. but who knows ? lol..  

I wonder if it'll last all day? :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

...Dres

hehhehehe Dres, actually it wasnt day for me but night lol... the party started at my 8pm and i left you all at my 5h30 am, exhausted hehehehee..

So maybe we are going for another round on next saturday hehehhehe.. 1 pm SLT will actually be my 10 pm.. so maybe ill be there :smileyhappy:  If not, as Guerlin said, ill come and visit the exhibit on sunday. 

EDIT : typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.