1000L BONUS!! PLUS MORE!!

VivaLaTease

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

THE ORIGINAL POPROCKS WILL BE GIVING OUT 1000L BONUS FOR BEING HIRED AND SCHEDULED!
PopRock is a Mature club and we are hiring DJs & Hosts from all over the world and on all time zones!
* Must be fun, talkative, professional, and most of all are passionate about people!
* Everyone of all back grounds, VAMPIRE, FURY, HUMAN, NON HUMAN, TEEN!
* 100% tips + FREE STORE RENTALS TO ALL STAFF.
* Music Genre: Rock, Pop, R&B/Hip Hop, Electro, Top 40.

For more information about the bonus and how to be hired, you can contact any of the following Managers and or Owner:

Vivalatease Resident (Owner)
Sexi Slade (After Midnight Manager)
Solution Spyker (After Midnight Manager)
Ascheb Vaughan (Host - Day/Evening Manager)
ItzMyLyfe Resident (Day/Evening Manager)
Jinxo Joffre (DJ - Day/Evening Manager)

ALL MANAGERS WORK ON MOST TIME ZONES...So please feel free to IM either and they can give you in the information you would like. Please visit the club and pick up a application as well - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oasis%20Beach/157/200/22

hello i am gear13 i love talking to peaple and chating i am well at following rules and learning really fast i have all ways wanted to be a host so i can great people and tell them what an amazing time they will have i can also solve lots of probloms like fights or other things like that with just  talking i am a furry and id love to work for you

Hi! I 'd like to apply for a position as a hostess. I enjoy talking to people and having fun and I believe that I would be a fit for the position. I love people and enjoy giving advice. My friends say that I'm fun and sympathetic and that I am good at comforting people. Thanks, Rebecca. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.