LIVE MUSIC - HARMONIA TREFOIL @ The Mall Street

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*BEE REAL ESTATE*

Bringing you Excellent Service and Land Since 2007

BEE Real Estate Logo.jpg

It is my great honor and pleasure to welcome here today at

The Mall Street

for this special event onlyfor your pleasure!

HARMONIA TREFOIL

Hostess: ***Mrs Ja***

Let me extend my warmest congratulations to all the people of Second life who will attend on this very important occasion and promise to have them all satisfied with excellent tunes and wonderful Venue!

WHO: HARMONIA TREFOIL

WHEN: 2 pm (SLT)  SATURDAY JULY 13

WHERE: The Mall Street @ Olber

WHAT to wear: Casual - day time - Zen Garden

with grass dance floor and open Tiki Stage.

Let me say here a few words about this great musician who is been performing for many years in Second Life and so have already established a great reputation and a lot of happy followers:

Harmonia's fans say this:

"One of the best voices I have heard in SL."

She is one of the premier singers in SL with many successful shows at many of the top venues in SL. She sings 1-2 times most days of the week.

Her style is a blend of country, standards, pop and oldies.

She features one or two spotlight dances during her shows for couples or friends.

Harmonia also does theme song, trivia or name that tune contests 2-3 times per show so you can win some LINDENS.

In an effort to help music stay strong in SL she donates a minimum of 10% from her tip jar back to the venues where she performs. 

ALL AVATARS WELCOME.

She has sung with a band rl and also in coffee houses. 

She will be singing occasionally in RL, but her focus is on entertaining in SL.

star_harmonia_red_textile_towelm_back.jpg                           harmonia.jpg

For The Mall Street

my signature.jpg

beethros Karas

------------------------------------------------------------
The Mall Street TELEPORT URL:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Olber/90/186/44

THE MALL STREET CALENDAR URL:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=beethros%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

The Mall Street Group URL:
http://world.secondlife.com/group/10c49d40-3e6d-a0ff-175e-e6d2b3ea7e95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.