Wanted: Quadruped Wolf Avatar

SweetArashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TWI-Wolf-Realistic-Quad-Gray-Wolf-Avatar/911155

I personally own the twi wolf and find it suits most of your roleplay and design needs, it's very populer and has alot of add on's developed by the community. All part's of the wolf are completly recolorable and it has multiple expressions (you can make a soft look, for mix breed like balto, or a snarl for something more feral). There are many additional options you should look at before you consider what you would like in your avatar. Another benefit is there is a direct demo for the avatar that lets you try it on and see what it feels like.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/WereHouse-Dire-Wolf-Avatar-v21/2419631

If you want a larger wolf, the main one that comes to mind is from WereHouse, it's a direwolf and it's large enough for a standred sized Secondlife avatar (who are 6-8feet tall lol!) to ride him or her. It comes in all colors aswell. However I bleieve it's slightly above your price range (touching or at 3000L$). While werehouse makes good solid products, I find there very slow on updates. To my understanding the creater isn't as active as some of the newer developers due to real life time constrants. Werehouse has a much better collection inside there actual store so I would check there before buying anything online. I don't believe they have a demo but if you join there group most people would be happy to show you the avatar(s).

when in doubt, if you can't find a better answer here, I find joining groups helps for locating more specific Avatars, and Hanging around sims where those avatars are (avatars based around feral roleplay, or fantasy sims with 'beast classes' that allow or encourage animal characters) allow you to easily see alot of varied and unique avatars really easily.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.