Sales Rep / Promoter needed :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone I have decided I need a kind of sales rep / promoter type person to come and work for me lol basically its a dead easy job for someone who loves traveling around second life visiting new clubs, malls and the like.  If you find it easy to chat to new people, enjoy making new friends, and have a kind and friendly manner (patients to take time to explain a few instructions to customers) Then this will suit you down to the ground. 

The main product you will be promoting is a game I invented to help increase traffic to peoples land, the game has a group following of well over 300 and owners have rights to send out notices to the group and invite people over to play.  Your job will be to simply travel second life mainly clubs introducing your self to the owners and telling them all about this product and hopefully increasing sales and the group.  I will get you all clued up on all you need to know and where they can buy it from or come to my place to test out.  If the sales go up you stay in a job and enjoy getting a few lindens for having fun and clubbing :) 

The salary will start at L$250 a week and if all goes well could increase according to sales.  There's no contract if sales don't change then we will call it a day,  No set working times just as and when you can, of course if your not in world much then it wont last long lol  

Above all if your friendly and love meeting and chatting to people in clubs this wont even seem like work :)

If your interested send a note card to me in world saying a little about yourself and why you would be right for this and we will chat soon TC  ;)

Hello, i am very interested in working for you i have not been on sl long but i am good with people and love to meet them and talk to them i go to clubs all the time. Please get back to me i think i would be a great asset to you thank you for your time. I am draven311.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.