Want to sell full private sim region teir paid 5/4/13

Andie Ramona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to sell my private island region, and looking to get $500 USD.

The tier is paid for a full month as of 5/4/13. Your normal transfer fee + tier payment would cost you $395, so basically I am only getting $100 for the region.

I have owned this region around 5 years and have many rental units that people stay in for extended periods of time. There is also currently a few stores on the region located high above the rental land below. I have had no problem renting the homes or shops out, however when my own store business took a dive a few years ago, I sought work outside of SL, and stopped creating content anymore. I kept the Island because I really enjoyed it. Now however, with my RL schedule being what it is, I simply no longer have time or the inclination to enjoy Second Life anymore.

If the region does not sell by 6/30/13, I would be willing to sell it for just the transfer fee, however you would be responsible for the tier of $295.00 on the 4th.

If interested, IM me in world Damaris Nightfire (my main Character Andie Ramona seldom retains offline IMs).

Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.