Please help a student out! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think she deleted her post, since the ever-so-slightly snarky, but completely accurate post which she was replying to is gone as well.

When these so called students want to come here and ask us to answer their sometimes condescendingly ignorant surveys, I firmly believe they are entitled to be accessed over their survey creating skills... along with other things that call into question their credentials and knowledge base.

...Dres

well Dres, i wont start the debate about this again and again.. too much done yet, its really boring now...

As boring than all the posts answering sm1 who ask pp if they want to fill a survey, (not to force them to do... ) saying things about how should be done the survey etc.....  i think a lot of pp here have forgoten how it was when they were students.. and how, even if you think your teacher give you a silly homework to do, you still have to do it...

The pp here doesnt know in what condition the task has been given, and even what criterias the teacher wants to evaluate... but yes... a great occasion to open our mouth and to feel we are so better....

so well.. noone is forced to answer any survey... neither even to read them.... just like im not forced to read all these boring answers ... so i scroll down... pp who doesnt like survey should do the same....

Well, Trinity, unlike you, I don't feel as if it's my place to say what anyone else should do.  If you don't like what I have to say, I'm perfectly fine with you skipping over my boring posts.  At the same time, I can decide for myself which posts I wish to skip, read and/or comment on... that won't change.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Well, Trinity, unlike you, I don't feel as if it's my place to say what anyone else should do.  If you don't like what I have to say, I'm perfectly fine with you skipping over my boring posts.  At the same time, I can decide for myself which posts I wish to skip, read and/or comment on... that won't change.

...Dres

yeah indeed Dress.. im not the one who will deny the freedom of speech... really not... and if you have read me well, you know that i never said that you or other ones are not allowed to post their comments... i just said i find them boring and that i wont go in this discussion again.. it was just an answer to your post that was an answer to my post before about Lillybeth deleted post. 

and btw, except in this thread, i usually dont think your post are boring...lol...:smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.