In search of good people

Birdie Dryke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone!

Just like many people in this thread, I have recently come back to Second Life after a few years off.  Much to my dismay most of my friends have also given up on the pixel world.  I find myself hopping from place to place looking for good conversation with not much luck.  Zyngo has been my fall back for not having anyone to talk to most the time, and I got to say ... She is a pretty expensive friend, haha.  I am very easy going and like a wide variety of things.  More info in my profile if you are interested in getting to know me, or you can just ask :)   I am on almost every night from about 7pm SLT until 10pm SLT or later if I am not too tired.  Sometimes you will see me on during the late morning to early afternoon, but it all depends on what is happening in RL during that time.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some friends to hang out with too.  I’m not looking for any kind of role play or romance.  Just some fun and laughs. That being said I do enjoy going around to check out new sims and exploring.  If I happen upon a role play sim I just tell them I'm there to check it out and I can usually just enjoy being myself with others on the sim.  Always good for a few laughs!

My roomies and I have an island with a ton of stuff to do such as;

Dance Floor w/ couples dance ball and single dances

Music – currently hosted by Evil Twin Radio

Sometimes Live DJ (DJ D-Lyte & DJ Sika)  with call in requests on SKYPE

Greedy Tournament Game

Fishing

Camp fire for relaxing

Spin the Bottle – good for a few laughs (ignore the passed out drunks laying around)

Bar for virtual drinking

Jet Skis

Windsurfing

We have some bungalows for rent to those that are homeless and a few shops for rent too.

Come on over anytime. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Watchman/63/209/21

Until then,

D-Lyte aka Faith Fromund

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.