Looking for Work

Shandreen Yue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :)

Right I am dj looking for work.  I have a collection of anything and flexable on weekday afternoons.  I am able to start straight away as well now that reality has settled.

but I play anything and everything from 90's to metal to pop.  Look forward to hearing from you soon

Im one of the managers at a new club call +Just Dance +. We are hireing Dj's , Dancers and Hosts .  i see that you are intrested in djing .  couple questions . what kind of music do you play , how long have you been djing and can you voice ? We require our djs to voice .  hit me up in world  and i will hook you up with our Dj Manager. tha nk you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Gracie (gracedsteel)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maribella/197/31/50

♩ ♭ ♪ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ͏STARI NIGHTS CLUB ͏ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♩ ♭ ♪

▶▷▶WHO: ☊ Stari Nights Night Club ☊
▶▷▶HIRING: ✯ DJs and Hosts ✯

▶▷▶ ABOUT US: ★* *★ We are a mixed genre club seeking dependable, reliable and permanent staff to help complete out club and join our team. We are a non-profit club and have Relay for Life Kiosks in several locations of the club. All Employee's receive 100% of their tips along with a set pay for each scheduled shift.★* *★

Please Contact: Asst. Mgr. karmabitez, Club Mgr. bootytoot or Club Owner Arlunya. For an application. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.