Looking For A Job

Shulmanovsky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody!

I have been here for realy long time, I think more than a year.

I am realy interesten in getting a job in SL.

I can be everything: from security guard to dancer and module.

I will be very thankful and happy if you reply to me.

Thank you very much,

Shulmanovsky.

We are the longest running club in second life a well known club with nearly 7000 vip memebers and have been open for nearly 7 years . We have variuos postions open in departments like Host`s , Security & Dj`s . We offer full training in all 3 departments , if your intrested in dj`ing we provide the stream . Please contact Homer Courtois or click on the following land mark to take you to the best club in second life 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Carnage/61/173/23

Aaliyah Metis Preparatory is looking for teachers, caretakers and workers to staff our school upcoming school. We're looking for teachers, coaches, counslers, nurses and caregivers.

There are 5 different areas that you can apply for:

Daycare (child ages infant to 2)
Preschool (toddler avatars ages 3-5)
Elementary (child avatars ages 5-11)
Middle (preteen avis ages 11-13)
High School (teen avis ages 13 to 20)

We're looking for teachers who are dedicated, hard working, and reliable. Having a background in role play or child avatars is preferred but not mandatory. Classes are an hour and thirty minutes to two hours long, all staff will be paid for their time,.

We are a PG school, meaning there is nothing sexual on our sim or allowed on the sim for that matter.

So if you're looking for good wholesome work outside of the risqué side of SL feel free to apply online at: Our Employment Application. You can also contact any of the school admins (below) with any questions.

Founder: AaliyahMetis
Dean of Students: KendallIsabella
Principal: Iris Ventris
Vice Principal: AnnabellaXHostile

Sup SL Residents and Community users I Am Looking For Any Kind Of Female who is inrested in helping me out by working with me for my Sun Lighting Animation Work well my Work is Quite Simple Exactly I have a Scrip with words in it called Jade Feet Fetish Animation( will be Passed via Notecard by me) ok you can find me at my Home here (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunbright/163/176/34) or you can send me a IM on my Second Life Profile ok take care and I will be looking forward for you to work with me **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" /> see you in world!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.