The Recovery Room Club & Mall

BlazeBurn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, We feature Rock Music, Singles, Couples Dances, Line Dancing, and even Dancing on the bar.  LOL!  Come on we all been there one time or another!  LOL.  We also have Gaming on the 2nd floor in the Club, come and try your luck!

We also have shops available, so if your looking to start a business or expand we got them!

Our Club is totally BOT free,  its real people visiting!  It's been build with a little elbow grease, and I'm pounding the pavement advertising it!  So, come check us out, feel free to leave me a suggestion, or a note, always welcome!

The last time I posted, We received 10,028 views, I am grateful for that!  and want to thank everyone who viewed our post, and stopped by over the last couple of weeks.  As always!  Everyone is welcome at our place!  Oh Yeah! Remember to join our Group if you stop by!

Here's the link!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dolcenotte/227/55/21  

blaze said: The last time I posted, We received 10,028 views,

WOW... please, please please!!! Tell me the secret?

The last time i post i had 10 views (and i was happy about it)

and the more funny part is: what i post.. its simmilar with yours.. real ppl... live music... no bots... shop n mall..

Must be something in my face?

Mr. beethros_001.jpg

Or must be something wrong in my land?

Greta Mall Mega Store full view1_001.jpg   1rst 2013 photo the mall street_low res.jpg   Dallas winslet live4_low res.jpg  Greta Mall logo new123_001.jpg

TheMallStreetShoppicturelogo800x600_zpsc189a43a.jpg   aris.JPG  skyboxlogoL250.jpg

[BEE] Happy Birdhouse_001.jpg  Greta Mall Mega Store 1rst Floor_001.jpg

I think i will just sit back and..

/me fills his pipe while poking the fire remembering the old good days :)

cheers man. Thanks anyway..

i've noticed that after i post an answer the hits stopped... in one hour after this post was created was having 1030 hits and now almost 24 hours later is has 1050 witch is a normal ammount... so, since the person who make the post didnt answer to me question, it means they was cheating... lol... so simple finally..

LIke to say this statement to you, before you accuse me of cheating, I check forums probably once day.  I do belive that there is a whole community with in forums itself like another world with in a world. 

For my accuser, Maybe I did not see you post.  So, according to you, if nobody reviews your post with in a certian time that you expect, they are automatically cheating.  As a business owner, truth and respect come into play with everyone, even other business owners and the people that come to your places to visit.

Yes, I dont understand the whole post review thing either.  But, I will not be called a cheat, especially in my own post. I don't mind you posting or even putting your suggestions or talk about what works or what does not work. 

i will have to ask a very big and deeply sorry if i have been accused you for no reason..

but still amazes me the fact that this post is the only one in forums witch has more than 30-50 hits...

and its not like it has 100 or 200... it has thousends...

Idkn what to say..

Lucky you!

and im sorry.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.