RESOLVED: Merchant Outbox [Stuck Initializing]

PhoebeDesmons

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had the same issue when they first did Direct Delivery. I assumed that because it wasnt working for people they put it off, etc, trying to fix the issues that came up with it.

Now they are telling us, within a month we are LOOSING our magic boxes and having us switch over. I am more than happy  to do that but I've spent my entire evening trying to find a resolution, from friends, from online, from the forums and from support and I am getting no where. 

Tomorrows Saturday, I really don't want to loose sales and I can't even get my two magic boxs working again either everythings coming up marked in pink and unavailable. I've tried sync'ing and refreshing and I'm not very happy that this system is so conveluded. 

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix it?

UPDATED:

I did everything possible and the best answer here you need to submit a HELP ticket about your merchant outbox being "stuck initializing" you'll need to do this so they can manually reset the connection between your merch outbox and the mp. 

Let me know if this works for you too because if we have a way to fix this we need to get this out ASAP to all store owners to help them too.

what viewer are you using ?

Sometimes i have the same glitch (using firestorm) but it often fix after a relog.. and if not, it always work if i go to Pooley or Uthe (zero lag sim) and relog from there.

For others, what works is to do it with the official viewer...

IF nothing work, maybe you should try submiting a ticket then.

Pretty sure it's Firestorm since Phoenix made it. It's also called "Phoenix firestorm" so there might be some confusion for people on their behalf. 

Also I mentioned I used BOTH viewers, default and firestorm to try this witht he same results/not going anywhere. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.