Ultra Low Beach Hut on Gaeta Sea for rent @ Starstruck 100L wk 50 prims Furnished

Govega Sachertorte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Starstruck Vega Grand Opening

We have *one* rental currently left. A really sweet beach house directly on the the Gaeta Sea. It is partially furnished, but with an additional 50 prim limit, you can add more, some outdoor fun stuff, use your imagination.

Becoming a renter means you get all community use of:

*large pool

*hot tub

*arbor with chimenea on island

*inlet with rowboat

*greenhouse

*gazebo

*secret beach hideaway with room to rez your boat or rezz a boat for group members only

* a short walk down Sandy Beach Trail to a Linden public beach with has beach tools, a hut, bbq grills and a kayak and sailboat rezzer for everyone's use.

(your beach hut is in a quiet waterfront parcel in Gonville, just a hop skip and jump from the little community and a short swim to the public beach)

Why so cheap?

We love Second Life and want people to get out of the crowded Linden neighborhood areas and taste the good life

in a beachfront community in a quiet area of Mainland. Which means, you have real neighbors, you can fly to real places and you can sail to real land!

We are excited to offer these rentals. We have received good feedback and would love you to come check it out.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gonville/196/209/38

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif" border="0" alt="" />This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 41KB.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/govega/BeachHut_001_zps9e8e9ae5.png" border="0" alt="" />

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif" border="0" alt="" />This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 49KB.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif" border="0" alt="" />This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 26KB.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/govega/sunsethut_001_zpsadf8ad44.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif" border="0" alt="" />This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 32KB.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/govega/Snapshot_003_zps32f61440.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif" border="0" alt="" />This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 29KB.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/govega/sunsethut_003_zps565687e0.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif" border="0" alt="" />This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 67KB.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/govega/GonvilleRentals_005_zps7ff6380c.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/govega/sunsethut_003_zps565687e0.jpg

Last edited by Govega; 03-01-2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: photos

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gonville/216/157/37

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.