Market place maturity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so ive noticed yesterday, but maybe this is runing since before, that the MP doesnt want to let me log with the 3 maturity levels. It only allow me to be general.

I have a store with 1 item i rated as adult and i cant access to it for modifying the description. Neither see anything else rated more than general.

Before anyone answer : ive already tried with google chrome and firefox (same result), ive cleared both caches (2 times) and made Ccleaner (same result), my browsers are usually settled for not saving any cookies neither anything else btw. 

Ive already submited a ticket but i dont have a lot of hope i will have an answer before long.

Does anyone have an idea for i fix this ? Or does somebody else have the same pb as mine ?

Thanks for your replies in advance. 

ETA : Oh gosh ! sounds like it works now.... cheeky market place : this is not fair to make jokes while im just waking up :smileywink:

9 answers to this question

Hi Trin! I've had exactly the same problem for a week or two. Both on my home and work computers, no matter which browser I use: stuck to General. Clearing the browser's cache and reloging usually fixed it, but that seems to be broken. Not being a merchant, I can live with it, but I can understand this is really a major bug for you. Other than filing a support case, did you consider opening a Jira? :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

well i cant tell if my ticket had some effect lol.. i would be really surprised if it did bec im not used with such reactivity and fast fix from LL, but who knows ? lol... after having tried all on my side, i went to the conclusion it was a server side issue. but well.. i really cant say what fixed my pb lol.. i guess sometimes things cant be explained lol... well the usual SL then :D

I was even about to delete my browsers and reinstall them.. but well.. obviously, it was not the pb. i hope youll be so lucky than i am and that by a magical trick your MP will go back to normal.. Maybe try to submit a ticket like i did... who knows ? lol

Here's Dakota's reply and explanation. Wow, that was fast! :D

Hi Valerie,

I am sorry that you are having this issue. This is caused by the

Marketplace not receiving your correct DoB information from the main

Second Life system.

If you could create a Support Case and include your DoB in the

information I will be able to take the case and pass the information to

the Dev Team so that they can ensure that the issue gets resolved as

quickly as possible for you.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Choose the option type of General Marketplace Issue so that the case is

routed correctly to the MKT Support Team.

Thanks!

Dakota~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.