Remembering Our Friends Closing Ceremonies Tomorrow 1-4 pm slt

Mike Burleigh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After 7 years it comes to an End This Sunday. Featuring Tamra Sands Singing her beautiful Music Honoring ROF Memorial..Join us from 1:00pm SLT-3:00PM SLT as we close the Gates forever. I will be speaking and playing some songs from 1-2 pm then tamra from 2-3..then ill play a few tunes and we will have a SIM Wide Candleight Vigile from 3-4...Thanks Mike Burleigh
 Mike Burleigh: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Remembering%20Friends/93/130/21

So sad I remember when the gates opened years ago. I would like to say thank you for organizing such a place for those of us who have lost many close friends over they ears to remember those we have lost and those who contributed to the virtual world we love and still enjoy. As they say all great things must come to an end but I'll always keep the memories! Thanks again Mike!

Bcreative Wilde

nope linden memorial park is closed.. i inquired about who to contact was told by linden..they could not give me the info..in fact i offered to take over linden memorial park, and merge and manage both memorials..so there was always a place in sl...again..still ..was told..they wernt interested.....

I can understand that this is trying time for you, and I can assure you, that I feel your pain.

By no means do I intend to create additional frustration for you, but Linden Memorial Park is not closed. There are plenty of other Resident contributions located there, and recent changes.

Any considerations Linden Lab may extend to you, will be reflective of the potential opportunity provided to myself, should I ever be in the same position, as you are in now.

The land is owned by Linden Lab. I believe in, and support, offering recognition to Residents like you, by ensuring that our Community History, is preserved, even if it is only a small part.

If you wish for me to pursue this matter; I can do some research, to discover exactly "who", is the proper Linden to contact. I can IM you, with my results.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.