problem with beta viewer

altairia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,
i am using betw viewer on my mac and i have several problems. My avatar is a clue or i can see the clothes or her hairs... I can't move her. The others avatars are clue or when i can see them they are without hairs...In my preferences i choose to move my avatars with the arrows of my keyboard. My inventary (clothes or links) are always very slow to be seen.
I would like to know how to resolve these problems. TY

1 answer to this question

Sounds like a bad internet issue. If you are using wireless, don't. Get a good strong Ethernet cable instead. It would be good to know also wich type of Mac and which OS you are on. 

Here are some tips to fix your apparence issues, but in any case, the fact that your inventory takes ages to load is typical of an internet problem. 

The fixes in the link below are from the Firestorm team, but they work for all viewers. 

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

Keep in mind that the beta viewer is for testing purposes (beside the uploading mesh feature), so it may not behave as the regular one. You may want to check if you're having the same trouble on the official viewer.

If you wish to add information or comments, you can edit your post using "options" > "Edit" at the upper right corner of your question, or click "Permalink" under a reply. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.