WANTED: Deja Moo is Hiring... sort of

Shayna Korobase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for your interest in Deja Moo!

We are "hiring"! well... sort of... let me explain. Deja Moo is a 100% free city moo hang out for the milking fetish crowd. What we are looking for are farmers, bulls, moo and pretty much anyone interested in the milking culture who wishes to help promote Deja Moo and make it a popular hang out for all. Are you interested in helping? If so please send me (Shayna Korobase) a notecard describing briefly why you feel you'd make a good addition to Deja Moo. This is an unpaid job. Your payment (giggles) is the satisfaction of knowing you helped build Deja Moos reputation. Dancers, working girls and boys are all allowed to work for tips at Deja Moo. You keep 100% of your tips and earnings. Basically I'm giving you a free place to turn tricks, sell milk and make some $L. So don't delay..... Deja Moo.... Needs YOU!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Okeanides/230/231/22

http://shaynakorobase.blogspot.com/2012/12/welcome-to-deja-moo.html

Welcome to Deja Moo!

Why are all Moo places and farms out in the country? What about us City Moos? Do we not get any love? LOL Well now we do with Deja Moo! Home for all Moo, Ushimimi, Bulls, Milk Farmers and more. Feel free to explore the various themed levels by clicking the elevator on the North wall. Milking, Breeding, Gang Breeding, Grazing, BDSM.... you name it we have it.

Rules? Don't be an @$$hole! Pretty simple aye? Oh and no kids ;)

Regards,
Shayna Korobase
The Goddess of Deja Moo :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.