Issues with Permissions

Spibe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having all sorts of issues with permissions.  What exactly must be done to prevent people from changing a texture so you can list a demo on the marketplace?

- I've tried going to the content tab, and selecting permissions and disabling everything.

-Next Owner Permissions:  Transfer Only

-Within the store I set it as "Transfer Only"

When I do a test delivery, I receive the item.  The item says:  "No copy and No modify"  But I can still change the textures and add/remove links from it.  Which elliminates the purpose of putting on demo boxes.

I'm also having an issue with my full product.  "No Transfer" products will show up as non-transferable, but others can still right click and "Take Copy" from the product, even when it doesn't belong to them.

hi, 

from where are you setting your perms ?

if you settle your perms from the properties tab in inventory, when its a matter of 3 D objects stop right away !  i never understood what is this for but it doesnt work.

rezz your items and set the perms from the edit tab. ,then send back in your inventory,  normally it should work fine. 

And did you tested with an alt or your main avi.. bec no matter what are the perms, if you are the creator, youll have ALWAYS full perms on them, no matter you buy them from MP or your vendors inworld.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.