DISTURBED CONCERT SUNDAY FEB.10th slt FOLLOWED BY AN AFTER PARTY IN CLUB W/MC BRU! AT HRMC SIM!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OMG! This Party's Gonna Rock! Come Join Us All Sunday February 10 SLT for an awsume  Desturbed concert Followed By an After Party In The Hell Club! palyin Live rock! DJ BRU! join Us AT HELL RYDERS MC,8 TRACKS,RIDING AND HUGE EVENT,N SHOPPING LOW LAG  SIM!!!     OH WOW U BEST BYOB!  Cause the party's going to be a frtickin rockin blast!

I usualy buy a Gallon of Wine,Find a Great Spot in Front of Stage w/ Friends, and well be there makin new ones, then I'LLThrow  on my fav. dances n have My box of G - string's ready to start drinking n throwin them on stage at the band. oh hey if any one know's were i can get a anamation to sit up on some on's shouldesr, please im me, thanks (mets Rassir) SO IF YOU LOVE A GREAT PARTY!  AND HAVING A SL BLAST WITH FUN PEOPLE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE FEB 10th, WE HOLD A CONCERT IN OUR HUGE EVENT AREA TWICE A MONTH (If you want to receive notice on up and coming sim events im me fo a tag! SMILES :- )EITHER SEARCH US UNDER Hell Ryders mc  the track and event group  n take a tp to Wild Cherry's Sim or im me for a Lm!!!!!!   HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come on Let's Have Some Grat Fun!!!!!

(WE ARE AN ADULT SIM NO CHILD AVIS ALLOWED AND WERE A LOW LAG VINUE SO COPY THOSE ITEM'S UR WEARING N DELITE THE SCRIPT'S IN THE STUFF U HAVE ON SO WE CAN AHVE EXTRA FUN W/ NO FRICKIN LAG, WELL LOW LAG LOL THIS IS SL HAHHAHAHA!  oh!  We Rent Out Our Event area n Help w/ setting up N The Running Of Your event ,So If you Dont Have The room For a Big Event We offer An Altenative Answer!!!THAX'S SMILES, HOPE TO SEE U THERE!! Signed HALO!!   WAVESSSS!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.