items from my inventory are lost after i moved my club to another sim. they are NOT in l&f.

Maupertuis Somerset

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

had to move my club to another sim because the sim-owners had issues. since the move, valuable items from my inventory are gone. please note:  they are NOT in my lost & found folder. they are NOT in my inventory at all anymore.

they have simply dissapered. now i wonder what happened and how to restore the items of my club.

thank you for your help.

1 answer to this question

Could you by any chance have taken several items at a time and/or used the "return" function? In this case, your items are packed altogether into a coalesced object (looks like a broken cube) which can have the name of any of the items contained in it (or can even be named "object"). These coalesced cubes are in the lost and found folder. If you find one or several of them, stand on your new sim and go into the edit mode (Ctrl+B) and gently drag the coalesced cube slightly above the ground. All your items should rez in the same position as they were before you returned them. Then you can move them all at once or pick them back one by one into your inventory. 

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_retrieve_coalesced_items

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.