Rezination: Is looking for a few good DJ's

Rezined Ruby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are opening our club Rezination soon and are looking to hire a few good DJ's to fill in at our club.... 

*Must be reliable

*Plays request 

*Plays mostly/a mix of, DUB STEP, HIP HOP, Rock & Roll, & of course Newest HITS!

(I am looking for a DJ to mostly spin one of the above to fill in spots for our schedule, we don't want to just have a few sl-ians!  We want them all!)

*Looking for the time zone in SL TIME to be 3pm-Midnight or when the party ends Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.  (Mostly needing weekends until we can get the club up and bumping)

We will be holding impromptu DJ sessions until all of the schedule is filled.  We are also looking for a fill in DJ for the ones that may flake out on us for what ever reason.

Please send a note card with your repy to the add and please include your bio to Rezination Manager flibertyjibbert (illiana.lorefield) in world to set up your impromptu session with us today!  (SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE)  

Club is located here if you would like to check it out!>>  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wicked%20Dreams/173/157/23

We will be streaming music until all or most positions are filled!  We only want the best for our club & club attendees & until we get it, we will be streaming!  Thank you for your time!

Please redirect all of your notecards back to the owner Rezined Ruby. I have chosen to resign as manager from this club, as the owner wants ppl to work off of tips only. I do not wish to be known throughout sl as the manager for a club that doesnt wish to pay people for their time and effort to help a biz grow.

Smootchezzz

~illi~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.