Combat Tournament (25,000L prize!) at Chernobyl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear SL citizens, first of all, I hope I'm posting in the right forum, if not, I'm sorry in advance.

I'd like to introduce you to this new event we will have going on at [War Zone] Chernobyl Code:
It's a 5 vs 5 gang war. 4 groups of 4 teams will be fighting against each other to capture the opponents flag and hold it the longest, retrieve the enemies flag and your flag to your base to win the round. Whoever makes it to round 16 with the highest score, wins. (It's just like Euro Soccer cups or world cups)
The first and second place of each group will be moving forward for the chance of winning 25,000 Linden dollars that will be awarded to the winning team, (first place).

The second and third will be awarded with store gift cards of our sponsors. (Two Moons, Void and Mosh pit stores. Crafters of avatars and accessories.)

There is no cost for joining the competition and to join, all you have to do is fill in this form:

======================================================================

Clan name:

Members SL names: (You are allowed to have 5 fighters, plus 2 more that you can replace in the main roster, should someone not be able to make it to the competition)

Brief explanation of what makes the clan theme: (Optional)

======================================================================

Deliver the notecard with the filled details to Voodoo Schnyder in game. Optionally, you can register at our site, (link is available in the group charter) and check on the matches results and scheduled upcoming matches.

The sign up will be open until 1st of February and the competition will begin around 20 of that same month.

Questions?
Contact Voodoo Schnyder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.