Need a place to have fun, relax, and enjoy yourself

datweetsta Ibor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need a place to have fun, relax, and enjoy yourself

Hi my name is datweetsta ibor (aka Tweety) my rl/sl husband is Lonewolfe Saxondale. We are CEO/GM of Club Valkyrie. Why not take our pegusis to Club "Valkyrie" where the atmosphre is very friendly, people are very pleasant, the Club  alone is pleasing to the eye.   There is not only a place inside to dance and relax, up on top is a place we call Howl, put your settings on midnight, bring your girlfriend, boyfriend, or how ever and whoever you want enjoy the surroundings, there are some beautiful textures to look at, a plaza to shop at, and even a play gorund for your kids to play on too.  Stop in, the radio is on 7 days and we have wonderful dj's who stream  some really great music.  So if you stop in and have any suggestions, or are looking for dj or host jobs there is a board as u come into the club to the right, grab an app and drop it back in. If you want to leave a message POSH outside or ENVY will record a messge that i will get. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SUPERBA/176/6/69                                        hope to see u there,                                     here is ur ride, pegusis is very friendly                                 in front of the club 1.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.