My contact list is frozen. I see everyone offline even if they online. Can't IM or chat.

Beccikie Jyraffe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

At the beginning I also had login problems. Then seemed like I could log in but culd not load texture.

I found out there was a server mainentance, so I patiently waited.

My inventory loaded very slow, and still couple of items are missing. Fine, during mainentance. As long as items come back again when it's done.

But, there is something particularly weird.

I see all my contacts offline. Even if they are online I don't see them. And if I try to write them I get the "this resindent is offline" message, and those IM'd friends will get my IM once they log out and relog. Even if they are actually online at the moment I IM'd.

It may be related to the mainentance, but I am the only person that I know or that I have spoken until now who is having this trouble. No one else had heard about this contact list issue.

Thank you for the answers and support.

Beccikie Jyraffe

1 answer to this question

It could be a sim server issue. Try to login from another location. If it fixes the problem, ask for a sim restart: either contact LL directly via a support ticket (problem: land and region > region performances issues), or ask the owner to restart your region.

Please see this thread on a similar issue:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Entire-friends-list-showing-offline/td-p/1755147

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.