PhotoShope Ele 9 Shirt Design

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive been working with mesh and stuff I know how to merge the pictures and everything. I also know how to put shadows in pictures. I have no idea on how to put designs on clothes thou. Like if I wanted to take sunglasses from a picture and put it on the piece of clothing. I can use the magic select tool maybe and press Ctrl C and V and make a alpha layer but there has to be a easier. More detailed way you would think... The quick magic tool is a pain as well so pickyyyy.

I see alot shirts and stuff in second life that has cool stuff on them be great to find something I can fool around with instead of making plain dresses. But that is a good start I guess ....

happy there are several way to add some decos on your shirt after you create the layout and added your fabric. But if you are looking the easier one, you can find some aready made decos in the market place, in google, or even deviantart.com and a lot of other websites in the same style. these decos are in a layer with transparency around and you just have to add these layer in your psd file, resize, move to the right place etc...

then i suggest you to add some effects like shadow and bevel emboss or whatever else you want.

You can also use brushes or vectorial shapes. You can find both after a lil search in google.

If you need more infos about this feel free to im me inworld.:smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.