Ground from sky brown & black in center. Worse over 250m. Seems like mask layer. How to turn off?

TigerFlyer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This has been an on going issue when I moved from the old 1.23 viewer and just now getting around to trying to solve. If I go back to that viewer all skys and ground seem fine but on (Second Life 3.4.3 (268262) ) this viewer the ground from the sky is a dark brown color. If I look down it goes black to the center. I'm used to seeing blue and clouds from the older viewer which I was happy with. But in the new viewers the sky is not a fun place to be. I spend lots of time on a sky deck and it's not pretty. On the ground things look fine but if I pan or tilt camera I can see a brown mask on the horizon which is what I see over 250 meters in the sky. I have an older intel graphics card and windows xp. I fear it's my older set up but thought it was worth a try to see if it could just be a simple setting which I can turn off and continue to enjoy the skys again. Know of any setting to turn off the brown mask in the sky?  I have already attempted things suggested by friends such as clean install but no resolve.

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.