French Teacher, learn french easily !

TobeBryant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I know you always wanted to learn how to speak french. Our langage have more than 220 millions speakers all across the world and is the official langage in 29 countries.

Me and my partner Sobimoon would like to give french lessons in Second Life. We're both french, born in France and we also speak perfectly english. That's why we found the idea to give french lessons in Second Life : Its the perfect plateform to. 

If you want our services, just answer this thread, add us or send us a message, we'll answer you as soon as possible, so we can discuss of the hours and the price, which will be the less expensive possible.

Thank you and good game :matte-motes-big-grin:

Um... dude no offense but that's not perfect English. >.> I editted your message below and corrected your mistakes in red  though, everything's a chance to learn. Hope it helped at least a little ^_^

Hi,

I know you always wanted to learn how to speak french. Our langage have has more than 220 millions speakers all across the world and is the official langage in 29 countries.

Me and my partner Sobimoon would like to give french lessons in Second Life. We're both french, born in France and we also speak perfectly perfect english. That's why we found got the idea to give french lessons in Second Life: It's the perfect plateform platform to.

If you want our services, just answer this thread, add us or send us a message, we'll answer you as soon as possible, so we can discuss of the hours and the price, whichever will be the less least expensive possible.

Thank you and good game 

...and You both,   Perfect Spelling Correctors and Great Censors before the Almighty ... Could you do anything else than criticise and translate what TobeBryant wrote into French language for us, huh ?  Time to realize you, anglo-saxons, are no longer the Navel of the world... and that you are not that much open to the world either...

Sir / Ma'am, 

I have come across this add several time in the past and am interested in starting a language class at Willowdale Grammer School. i believe your skills can benefit our students. I have sent you an application in the past but i will send you another. If you are interested then i await the return of your application. Thank you fir your time.

DeSia Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.