Banned indefinitely without having done anything??? why?

Kitsune1971

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I created a new avi yesterday and got rid of the one I had for almost 3 years because someone wouldn't leave me alone.  The only thing I did yesterday was create the avatar and buy some accessories and clothes.  then i logged off.  I didn't do anything else.  Now this morning I try to log on and it says i am banned indefinitely. why?

2 answers to this question

Why? How could we know? We are just residents like you here. Only LL will know. If you are sure you (as your previous account or as the present one) did not violate the ToS, here's what to do:

Submitting an appeal

Linden Lab takes violations of the Second Life Terms of Service and Community Standards very seriously. The decision to apply a suspension or permanent closure for your Second Life account(s) is reached after investigation of your use of the Second Life software and service. Residents are not allowed to participate in the Second Life virtual world if their accounts have been suspended or disabled for violations of our Terms of Service.

However, if you can maintain in good faith that the violations were not due to your actions or negligence, or the actions or negligence of others working for you, you may appeal the suspension or closure of your account(s) in writing to the address below. Please provide any relevant information that you believe would explain the violations we detected. Linden Lab reserves sole discretion in considering whether to take any action on a written appeal. If you would like to appeal your warning or suspension, you may contact Second Life Support, in writing, at the address below:

Attn: Account Reviews: Appeals
Linden Lab
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Or by fax: 415-651-9221

We also accept appeals filed electronically using the ticket submission process described above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.