Looking for Something To Do - Business Partners Maybe?

niki Flossberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey All :)

I recently have found myself without a project to work on, and I am looking for something to do.

I have been in Second Life since 2006, and have done my fair share of different things, my big things however were I owned Private Estates on which I sold land (was fairly successful before selling off), I have Estate Managed for friends, and other Estates. 

I have run urban roleplay communities, roleplayed in others, and have helped friends out with running clubs and clothing stores, etc.

I am not an amazing at building, texturing, or mesh or anything specific. But I get by and can script fairly well, and can get by with PHP/MySQL.

I'm not looking to get paid for something, or earn a lot of money. And I have capital to put in my share of, but I expect that if I go into business with someone, and I'm putting in capital that they can also contribute some...I don't want to get taken advantage of, and if there is money made, that I am allowed to earn my fair share of it to, but details can be discussed later.

I also am on a fair amount in the evenings and during the  day, so times not really a big constraint for me.

If your looking for help with something, or wanting to go into business with someone or you think I could be useful somewhere please feel free to throw me an IM in-world :) I am open to discussing anything!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.