CALLING ALL ICE SKATERS/ICE SKATING FANS OF sL and rL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A few friends, and myself, are in the process of creating a very genuine ice-skating experince within the sL grid. It will be unlike any thus far, because myself, and the other ladies, have been trained figure skaters in rL! We are very excited to announce this project. For More Info Drop me a Notecard, or IM me "Boogiie Gossipgirl" As the rink is built and used, we will increase the unique likeness to rL of the experience, as far as animations and participation. I will be forming a Solo Team, and a synchronized Ice Skating Team, that I hope will grow quickly and become widely known across the grid. Having extensive knowledge in the rL world of ice-skating will help you to rank quickly, and even if it will be your first time skating, you will learn at an accelerated pace, and receive valuable incentives for your participation and personal use. I so look forward to chatting with anyone who would like to participate! There will be competitions, and shows, that we willl prepare for once you have mastered the moves-in-the-field, level-specific moves, and performed judged routines, to gain your very well earned titles. You can IM me for a request to join the group which will cover all fees associated with the costumes, classes, land tier of the rink and it's upkeep, and if you have any creativity you would like to share, please get with me and we will discuss! I am looking for ANYONE who loves ice-skating, or just wants to try it all out. If you are creative with clothing please let me know, as you could also help with team uniform creations! There will be many freebies available ONLY to team members as well, so that you may show your Team Pride across the grid. Happy Skating! IM me for more info and the upcoming start dates of Solo and Team Classes!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.