Any business people interested in a skill game system?

cjacobs0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day and thank you for reading. I'm looking for an interested business person to continue the development or sale of a skill game system that I have designed. I am willing to discuss either further development lead by you or your team or for the sale of the completed system. This system consits of a bingo type platform with expandability options, many of which are curently working. The system is ready for sale, but I no longer have the time to pursue my intrests. Serious contacts only, please. I can be contacted by notecard in-world and will answer promptly within a 24hour period. Thanks for your consideration. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the idea. I know it sounds funny that I'm doing this, but my RL goals radically changed over the last month and I no longer have the time to invest in the game that I used to. I suppose I could put everything on hold for a while, but I would like to regain part of my investment and put it to new things. M fault for not thinking long term, but sometimes these things happen. I'm still available if anyone wants any information. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.