All viewers crashing except Phoenix.

Hikari Cheri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi. My Second Life Viewer keeps crashing. I'm using Mac OSX and I've tried, Second Life Viewer, Firestorm, Singulatiry, Imprudence. I've reinstalled all the viewers and the only viewer that works is Phoenix however, I can't view mesh. I've also noticed everyone is using Viewer 2 in world. Is this a glitch or is everyone really using it? Thanks :)

I FOUND THE SOLUTION. 

After about hours of searching for a solution, I found it!! Because 10.5 Mac OSX is not compatible with the latest versions of firestorm or other mesh viewers, just roll back into Firestorm 3.2.1.24179 or into later versions of mesh viewers.

(This is just for FIrestorm. I have not tried it with other mesh viewers but if it works too, please IM me in world)

Here is the link to the download page. Just scroll down until you find that version of firestorm. 

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/downloads

Good luck :)

9 answers to this question

Which OSX? And which Mac? Mesh enabled viewers won't work on older ones. You need at least Leopard or Snow Leopard to use those (and an Intel processor). 

You can add comments and informations using "options" > "Edit" at the top right corner of your question to add text, or press "Permalink" under a reply. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.