Magazine looking for models!

vanilajoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi , so I say your post about hiring models . Well I have been playing SL for a year over . I have had a tons of people compliment my looks . I think I would be a good model , after all I am trying to earn lindens . So please tell me If your interested in me working as a model . Also If you want we can meet person by person to see how I really look like , to see my style , outfits , AO . 

Thanks , 

Jess 

Ive been playing almost a week now and have spent many L on my looks and spent almost the whole time of this week making myself look better and im still looking for improvements. i get non-stop compliments about my looks and lots of questions on how did i do so well with only playing for such a short time. i think i'm a great candidate for a modeling postion. message me back and let me know what you think. i have alot of photos some photographers have already taken of me. ^.^

- Faine Fatality xoxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.