DJ's and Dancers needed for night club

nero Boa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Dragons Den is a new club thats recently been remodeled and is building its base. Needs more DJ's spinning industrial, trip-hop,rock, and classic rock.

More of a Gothy club but we like to mix it up.  DJ's and dancers must work for tips that they get 100% of.

At least one shift a week, more available.  Contact me nero Boa and I'll check you out then hook you up with management when you can start. We are willing to work with your schedule week to week and all work together to cover for eachother.

Four stripper poles, two dancing pole cages and two lap dance chairs so room for plenty of dancers and we would like to have all of them in use.  Club is fully scripted, tip jars, furnished, large, and also has a platform that rises above the crowd for hosts and dancers. Schedule board for all employed to keep track of everything.  DJ's and Dancers have seperate management and the owner is so wonderful to work with and is very involved in the club day to day.

If I'm not online drop me a notecard with your name and if your a dancer or DJ and what you DJ for music and I'll get to you because my IM's get caped. Again contact nero Boa.  Looking forward to welcoming you to the club.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.