Do i have top pay the monthly fee

Violet Woller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went premium 7 days ago and i got the free home but then i bought my own land also a 512m, so i abandoned the land SL gave me. So will it still be free even though i dont have the land they gave me?? and the second question if when can i sell my lindens?? do i need to buy the lindens first then sell or is there a day limit that i have to wait for to start selling the lindens i earn in the game?? thank you

2 answers to this question

As to the first question, you have 512 square meters of tier as a premium account holder, that is the ability to own 512 square meters which can be used for the land 512m2 you own in mainland if you don't want to have a linden home. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-land/ta-p/700043#Section_.3

As to the second question, you need to buy linden dollars first if you haven't done so yet and you have to wait 7 days since your first billing transaction with LL. https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

If you purchased the land before abandoning the Linden Home, you'll be charged $5 land fees for this month as you owned 1024 sq.m. at the time you made the purchase. However, if you abandoned the Linden Home prior to the purchase, then there will be no charge as you are entitled to 512 sq.m. tier free. From your post it seems you purchased the land then abandoned the LH.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.