Builder 4 hire.

Happy Toshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been building since around 2007. I have made many many different types of things. From clubs to stores really will do any type of job. From textureing to your house to making a store no job really to big or to small. Have pretty affordable prices that will probably fit around any budget. Really easy to work with.

I will match any price that someone else gave you so if you hired a builder and it isnt really working out then you should give me a try. right now ive been really into making cute furniture very popular right now. I can also do modern to contemporary to southering living type furniture. My last job was just making beach furniture for a sim I have some of my work on the marketplace. I would put it up here a couple pictures of my favs but I will get in trouble.... ~shakes fist~

Anyways I barely come on here just really to post this so if you respond here or try to msg me here I wont see until probably a couple weeks later so a notecard or a msg will be just fine inworld more then likely only take half a hour to a hour to respond unless real life is kicking in but will respond in a 24 hour period.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.