Full Protected Waterfront Sim facing the Blake Sea. For Rent. / L$18,500 Per Week

Patric Rotunno

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gorlanova_Full Sim_(1025x768).jpg

TP to Gorlanova

This stunning sim is located opposite the Nautalis region, famous for its boating/sailing and airport communities. With direct access to the Blake sea, Gorlanova offers access to numerous connecting water-protected sims, enabling you to partake in a vibrant community of Role Play activities.

The sim is almost totally flat sandy beach, which can be terraformed above/below the Linden waterline, giving you flexibility to landscape your sim as you wish.

Full Group Powers are given (with one minor security exception), which is a unique service I offer on my quality protected waterfront sims. I can also split the sim into half, should you wish.

We also have other quality water-protected sims; feel free to contact us with your requirements.

• Details:  14,626 Prims /L$ 18,500 Per Week / 63,904 sqm.
  • Covenant: No Covenant.
  • Group Permissions:  Full Group Powers Given (With one minor security exception).

We specialize in Protected Waterfronts and offer a large variety of different themes; Beach front and/or road side parcels, residential, Sky Parcels, Mooring/Boating etc. On 1/4+ parcels, we also offer full Group Powers, a unique service on the mainland!. With 5 years of rental experience, we can offer you a high degree of expert advice and guidance. Our Support Service is exemplary; our priority is to find the property that best suits your needs.

Please contact Patric Rotunno or mush Caldera for assistance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.