What collar scripts to chose?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to build collars a lot, using OpenCollar, but after they took down the server, I havn't built any collars. Now I was thinking og getting into building some collars and cuffs again, and was wondering what scripts are the best ones on the market. There's quite a few on the marketplace, and they more or less have the same features, so I'm a bit lost. Who makes the best ones? I need something that's reliable, easy to use for both the wearer and the assigned "owner" and that's not too laggy. Anyone?

Can still use OpenCollar, they simply just don't have the online database. They are still around and their scripts for the collars still function well. More are likely to know how to work them and their layout is pretty straight forward. Also great pro in starting out is that they are free to use, compared to you needing to either hire a scripter to make it, you spend your time in making the scripts, or having to pay a lot for full perm scripts.

If you are just figuring you are just going to be doing the model work, and just provide for the general needs of a collar system, then I recommend using OpenCollar. If you are going more in-depth and wanting to put in features that are not in OpenCollar, then I recommend most likely hiring a scripter to create the features you require.

Sorry if this does not help answer your question, I do not recall any other systems that allow you to use their collar scripts for commercial use besides OpenCollar, without paying a ton of linden for them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.