can someone please help

IceNvyDelicious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im haveing problems loading, My egg looks like clouds, when i dress, i see what I put on, but others either see me naked or in another fit. it takes 4 ever to load, if i do load ...can some one please tell me what is wrong? i cant download firestorm or pheonix on my pc. what is going on?

Second Life 3.4.0 (264911) Sep 19 2012 11:15:02 (Second Life Release) Release Notes

CPU: Mobile AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3600+ (799.988 MHz) Memory: 1917 MB OS Version: Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit Service Pack 2 (Build 6002) Graphics Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc. Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1200 Series

Windows Graphics Driver Version: 8.593.100-100210a-095951E-ATI OpenGL Version: 2.1.8545 Release

libcurl Version: libcurl/7.21.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8q zlib/1.2.5 c-ares/1.7.1 J2C Decoder Version: KDU v6.4.1 Audio Driver Version: FMOD version 3.750000 Qt Webkit Version: 4.7.1 (version number hard-coded) Voice Server Version: Not Connected Built with MSVC version 1600

3 answers to this question

Check your Internet connection.  What you are discribing is a classic symptom of a weak or failing connection.  If you  are using a wireless connection, stop that and use a wired connection (a Cat5 Ethernet cable directly to your router or modem.  If you are already using an Ethernet cable reboot your router and modem (unplug them from the electrica source for 3 to 5 minutes then plug them back in........reboot your computer to re-establish your Internet).  If you've never been able to connect to SL without these problems then it might be that your computer is just not quite up to the task of running SL.  If you have been able to use SL without these problems then you need to give us some computer specifications.....launch the viewer but dont' worry about logging in and under the "Help" menu click "About Second Life (copy the specs given and paste back here).

Don't start a new thread.  Use the "Options" at the upper right corner of your post and "Edit" to add the specs or any other comments that might help people help you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.