Can I change the description on my "Destination"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I submitted my work to the Destination Guide and thankfully it's up there but I would like to change the description back to the one I used when I submitted it. The one that is there now, is slightly misleading. It is important to know that my "Destination" is just a Second Life-like tribute to the board game, Atmosfear, and not an actual game. I think Roll the dice and make your way through the six provinces of the Harbingers to discover the key stones in this spooky spot will mislead visitors into thinking that this is a giant game and I can see myself answering a ton of questions about that. There are no keystones this year; I left them out on purpose. Next Year, I'll introduce them with the Soul Rangers. You might see the spaces where they would go, but thats because I used the actual game to guide me as I built it. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/About-the-Second-Life-Destination-Guide/ta-p/700059#Submission_guidelines

Contact the Linden Lab editors For questions or update requests to existing entries, or to report an error — like a wrong SLurl or place that's gone — contact the Linden Lab editors via email (mailto:editor@lindenlab.com ). Please note that we are not able to respond to every inquiry, however we welcome all comments, feedback and suggestions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.