Unisex Clothes

Rose Sylvestrus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes and no, it's all about making money from their products. Most stores will make a set with the clothing being No copy/ mod/ Transfer for couples. Though, store owners or content developers may believe that their product / content is worth the individuals to purchase seperately. Hard work is worth it, good product is worth it. It's all marketing from here on...

It is not Linden that creates the problem, it is the shop you bough it from, or the designer that caused this.

Maybe if you send a note card to the designer of the clothing the designer can give you permission to 'both' wear the clothing.

Try it, what do you have to lose ?

but... Most good designers, who put a lot of work into their product.....Want you to buy items separately. While it is called Unisex, meaning it can be worn by a male or a female alike, you still have to pay for it twice. The male has to pay for it and the female has to pay for it. A couple for example could not buy it and then wear it one day as male, then the next day the female wears it.

No, each avatar must have this 'unisex' item in his/her own inventory.

That is how life is in Second Life.

It makes sense if you think about it.

If I were a designer and spend a lot of time on making good clothing..........I would want to get paid from each Avi that wears it later. NO! I would not want to sell it once and then have it passed around to everybody.

Too much work for little money.

Think about !   Please don't get mad.... It is the way things are......You can not change it !

Rider

Thanks Rider, appreciate you answer very much, but its not about money. I know is lot of work here, my partner is a builder, and i know..believe me :)

No reason to get mad...look at this for example ,https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SAD-Hip-Hop-Unisex-CopyNoTransfer/2442055, i would like to buy it , but i wouldnt wear male clothes...so it will be just there, in my inventory... :))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.