STARTING AT 99L BEAUTIFUL RENTALS!!!!

EricRob01

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kind Hearted Rentals has some beautiful beach homes - FULLY FURNISHED for your convenience with furniture that changes colors and an adult hot tub ..all included.   Have your own furniture and like to decorate yourself?  Sure, no problem we can take our furniture out and allow you the prims.  

KHR has been in business for over 4 years but recenlty under new ownership.  Let Kind Hearted Rentals show you what makes us different.  We have rentals starting at 99L for a private beach dome (and you DON"T HAVE TO SHARE YOUR STREAM!!!) that's almost unheard of in a sky home ...usually you have to share your stream with the home or business below...but not here.  You control it!

These are just some of the beach homes we have available.  Also, if your in the market for a homestead, sky platform, parcels, etc and you would like to buy it, let us know I'm sure we can help you!  

Visit our rental office and look at some of the beautiful rentals we have available.  If you have any questions, please contact myself (EricRob01) or moonde Magic

We also have a private cinema (KHR Cinema) where we play new movies every weekend.  And we also have a club house where we weekly have sets where live DJ, live singer, etc could be there and you and your friends would be some serious L$'s just by showing up!!!  Bonus !!  

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tiamo/117/75/2701

There's the LM to our rental office.  Check it out.  If you don't see something you like, let us know and I'm sure we have it in our inventory ...we have TONS of homes.  

Galland Beach.jpg

lagos.jpg

USA Home.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.